What should be paid attention to when using rainproof cloth for freight cars?
1. The rainproof cloth rope must be tied to the T-shaped iron of the truck, not to other parts.
2. The folding place in the middle of the rainproof cloth needs reinforcement: the rainproof cloth angle (waist) rope in the middle of the vehicle is inclined to the relative direction.
3. The rain-proof cloth angle ropes at both ends of the truck are interlaced along the end wall of the truck and are respectively tied to the two T-shaped iron at the end of the truck. When the angle rope passes through the brake platform of truck manpower brake, it shall be decided from above; when passing through the brake rod and lifting hook rod, it shall pass through the inside.
4. The two end ropes in the middle of the rain-proof cloth at both ends of the truck are pulled down and tied vertically to the two T-shaped iron at the end of the truck respectively. When lifting the hook rod, the two end ropes should also pass through the inside of the truck.
5. The pressure rope at each end of the rainproof cloth shall be pressed against the angle of the rainproof cloth and tensioned so that the rainproof cloth shall be attached to the end wall of the vehicle and tied separately to the second T-shaped iron at the side of the vehicle. It shall not be tied to the end beam and the T-shaped iron at the end of the vehicle.
6. The waist rope should be tied straight to the T-shaped iron on the side of the truck. When loading, the stretching length of the elastic part of the elastic rope is not less than 320 mm. When using D-type rainproof cloth, there is T-shaped iron in the middle of the vehicle, and the middle waist rope is tied to the T-shaped iron in the middle of the vehicle; if there is no T-shaped iron in the middle of the vehicle, the middle waist rope of the rainproof cloth is tied to the T-shaped iron near the middle of the vehicle. The other waist ropes, starting from both ends of the vehicle, are toward the middle of the vehicle and are bundled on the corresponding T-shaped iron in sequence. When the elastic rod is not close to the eye rim, the elastic rope should be retracted from the middle, and the excess middle rope should be folded and tied to two dead knots. After the end, the elastic rod should be tied to its own rope rod five times with a rope clip or twine.
7. The rainproof cloth rope adopts the butterfly tie-up method or the turning knot method. After the tie-up, the rope head should be wrapped around its own pole, and at least two dead knots should be tied. The length of the end and tail of the rope shall not be higher than 280 mm or less than 120 mm.
8. The rainproof cloth shall not be tied with other ropes except that the rainproof cloth has its own rope and rainproof cloth rope net.